AHA Mint Masque 12-1.7 oz Jars
12- 1.7 oz jars at wholesale price $16.00 per jar. Suggested Retail price $28.00-$32.00 each
This combination of natural ingredients glycolic, lactic, citric, and ascorbic acids stimulate cells to shed smoothly and rapidly. The absorbent and toning effects of Bentonite clay clarifies problem skin. Sea Kelp and Horsetail Extract provide softness and skin conditioning properties.
- Fruit of Kiwi, Grape, and Honey Extract – A natural blend of Alpha Hydroxy Acids (glycolic, lactic, citric, and ascorbic acids) that provide effective exfoliation without irritation. These acids help in breaking down the dead skin layer on the surface of the skin and encourages production of collagen and cellular turnover.
- Bentonite – Refined clay very effective in drawing out skin impurities.
- Horsetail Extract – This herb has been used therapeutically since the 16th century, specifically in the healing of wounds. It has been used to reduce swelling. The silica acid inherent in the herb has also been effective in stabilizing scar tissue.
- Sea Kelp – Seaweed found in the colder coastal waters of North America. High in silicon, which is believed to help the skin from wrinkling and sagging.
- Aloe Vera Gel – Aloe has been known for its anesthetic, antibacterial, and tissue restorative properties. The aloin free gelatinous inner leaf is extracted and filtered to provide excellent hydrating, softening and soothing qualities.