AHA/BHA Lipo Serum 12-1 oz bottles
12- 1 oz bottles at wholesale price $16.50 per bottle. Retail price $38.00-$42.00 each
Alpha and Beta Hydroxy Acids of Bilberry, Sugar Cane, Sugar Maple, Orange, Lemon, and Willow Bark Extracts are blended together in this special formula to enhance skin tone and skin smoothness with exfoliation. Exfoliation can reveal fresh cells and prevent clogged pores and bacteria that can cause blemishes. Our special encapsulated Phospholipids contain Tocopheryl, Retinyl Palmitate, and Ascorbyl Palmitate.
- AHA/BHA Hydroxy Acids - 8% – Active blend of natural multi-fruit acids containing Bilberry Extract (Citric Acid), Sugar Cane (Glycolic Acid), Sugar Maple (Glycolic Acid), Orange Extract (Citric Acid), and Lemon Extract (Citric Acid), and Willow Bark Extract (Salicylic Acid). All of the natural extracts weaken the bonds that hold dead skin cells together, allowing a renewed surface that appears fresher, smoother and more youthful. Studies have shown with this natural multi-fruit acid blend surpasses the activity of the synthetic lactic and glycolic acids. This natural blend maximizes cell renewal, while minimizing the potential of irritation.
- Sodium Hyaluronate – Known as an excellent moisturizing ingredient capable of binding up to 180 times its own weight in water.
- Panthenol – Vitamin B5, known for its revitalizing effects to the skin.
- Vitamin E (Tocopheryl) – and Vitamin C (Ascorbyl Palmitate - Both Anti - oxidants that protect the skin from free radical damage caused by the environment (UV radiation, chemical pollutants), and certain lifestyle choices (smoking, drinking).
- Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate) – Studies have shown that Vitamin A helps increase the skin elasticity and normalizes dry parched skin.
- Allantoin – A soothing, non-irritating compound found in living tissue and occurring in high concentrations in the comfrey plant; an excellent ingredient in dry and sensitive skin formulations.
- Phospholipids – (Liposome’s) Liposome were originally used in the drug industry to deliver special ingredients to the skin surface. These round lipid structures are encapsulated with Vitamins A, C & E.