Australian Pastel Pink Clay Hydration Mask
Our Australian Pastel Pink Clay Hydration Mask is prepackaged in various sizes to fit your salon/spa needs= net wt 1 oz in a white jar.
Give your client a "Youthful appearance" with ultimate hydration and skin firmness, Australian Pink Clay is perfect for balancing the most stressed and sensitive of skins, it’s hydrating properties help to refine delicate lines, moisturize, and improve the overall texture of the skin.
- Australian active clay's are the result of age-old volcanic activity, rich in valuable minerals
- One of the best skin clay's on the market today
- Used in a mask they draw out toxins like a magnet - chemicals that have been absorbed into the top layers of your skin through exposure to everyday pollution
- Face or body masks stimulate circulation, remove dead skin cells, absorb excess oil and other impurities, and generally improve skin color and tone, depending on the type of clay used
- When a mask is applied, warmth is created beneath the mask: the skin begins to sweat and as a result toxins, waste products and dirt are discharged, cleansing the pores
Makes great back bar or sell retail for your customers to achieve the same quality results in the comfort of their own home!
A day at the spa is the ultimate luxury, but for those of us who can't make it out to one on a weekly basis, this premium Australian Pink Clay Hydration Mask makes it easy to recreate the effect at home! This delicate formula is safe for all skin types, so your clients will enjoy relaxing spa experience.
Your approx.profit Margin: ( Based on resale value of 30.00-35.00-median retail value)
5 Pack: $175.00-$200.00
10 Pack: $350.00-$550.00
20 Pack: $700.00-$100.00
Your profit based on facial cost-per facial:
1/2 Gal: (approx 300 facials @ $40.00 each-median price) 12,000.00
1 Gal: (approx 600 facials @ $40.00 each-median price) 24,000.00
Hints for an even more luxurious mask
Suggested Usage: twice a week for normal / combination / oily skin and once a week for sensitive / dry / mature skin Enjoy soothing, smoothing effects after just one use A luxurious spa treatment you can enjoy in the comfort of your own home Achieve a young appearance and ultimate hydration with regular use.
Directions: Mix 1 tsp of clay with 1 to 1.5 tsp of floral water or plain water in a plastic or glass bowl. Stir to form a paste, and apply evenly to face and neck, avoiding eye area. Sit back and relax for 10-15 minutes until it dries. You'll feel your face draw tight as it dries. Rinse well with warm water and a soft cloth.
Warnings/Cautions: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If skin irritation occurs, rinse immediately and discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children. Use only as directed. No medical claims given or implied.
Please note: Exercise caution using this clay on your clients, as it may stain fabric.