Borage Leaf Foaming Cleanser 8-16 oz Bottles
You will receive 8- 16 oz bottles at wholesale price. Our bulk option gives you the opportunity to repackage for different sized retail bottles. Example= 1- 16 oz bottle will fill 4- 4 oz bottles (etc) Retail price $22.00-$32.00 each depending on the size of bottle you choose to sell. Or you can label these 16 oz bottles and sell them as is.
Experience a light foaming and deep pore cleansing action with non-sensitizing mild surfactants. You will find a blend of botanical extracts of Chamomile, Cucumber, and Aloe Vera to calm and soothe. Vitamin E, Sodium PCA, and Cocoa Butter are also incorporated to pamper dehydrated and irritated skin.
- Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine – mild surfactants designed to cleanse the skin without irritation.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice – Aloe has been known for its anesthetic, anti-bacterial, and tissue restorative properties. The allion free gelatinous inner leaf is extracted and filtered to provide excellent hydrating, softening and soothing qualities.
- Borage Officinalis Extract – Herbalists have prepared Borage Leaf Extract to cool and soothe the skin and also applied to external inflammations and swellings. Ancient Celtic warriors preparing for battle drank wine flavored with borage extract to give them courage.
- Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract – (Organic Salicylic Acid) naturally derived from Willow Bark. One of the most effective Alpha Beta Hydroxy Acids for exfoliating surface dead skin cells and debris that can cause problem skin.
- Chamomile recutita (matricaria) extract – Chamomile flowers are cold processed to concentrate, and incorporated in this cleanser to soothe, and regenerate the skin.
- Sodium PCA – (NaPCA) – A natural moisturizing component that softens the skin and helps attract and retain moisture.