Retinol Night Crème 8-1 oz bottles
8- 1 oz bottles at wholesale price $25.00 per bottle. Suggested Retail price $48.00-$52.00 each
Unique Retinol encapsulated delivery system provides maximum release with reduced irritation typically associated with retinoid use.
Retinol diminishes the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles by stimulating collagen production. Additionally, Retinol stimulates cell regeneration to enhance skin tone and texture and to reduce the appearance of discolorations, age spots, and occasional blemishes.
- Palmitoyl Pentapeptide – 4 (Matrixyl®) – Reduces deep wrinkles 44%, reduces main wrinkle density by 37% and lifting effect increases by 16% are the results found in clinical studies with this ingredient.
- Daisy Flower Extract (Belides Perennis) – Clinical test results with this extract; show reduction of melanin formation, anti-oxidative activity, and significant lightening effects . Results of a comparative study conducted with Daisy Extract and arbutin, used at equivalent polyphenol concentrations, showed that Daisy Extract was twice as active as arbutin.
- Licorice Root Extract – A natural antioxidant and brightening ingredient.
- Vitamin C (Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate) – Anti-oxidant that helps to fight free radical damage caused by pollution. Also acts as an anti-inflammatory for puffy eyes and redness.
- Yeast Extract – Has been known to stimulate the skin’s immune system cells to work harder. Also known to help in repairing weakened support systems that allow skin to sag and wrinkle.
- Tocopherol – An anti oxidant that protects the skin from free radical damage caused by the environment (UV radiation, chemical pollutants), and certain lifestyle choices (smoking and drinking).
- Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate) – Studies have shown that Vitamin A helps increase the skin elasticity, and normalizes dry parched skin.