Lipo Slimming Gel (128 oz Professional Size)
Our Lipo Slimming Gel is scientifically formulated with natural active and organic ingredients that fight to prevent and help in the elimination of fatty deposits that may cause cellulite. Helps provide a slimming effect while leaving skin feeling more smooth, contoured and firm.
TREATMENT INSTRUCTIONS: Drape treatment table with a THERMOTHERAPY SPA BLANKET and have Client lie on top. Massage LIPO SLIMMING GEL on fatty, cellulite prone areas avoiding areas that may be sensitive. Wash hands after product application. Next cocoon Client with Thermotherapy Blanket and have them relax for 30 minutes. Client will experience redness and warmth as active ingredients work to increase circulation and effectiveness. After 30 minutes remove Thermotherapy Blanket. Finish treatment by gently massaging the entire body with CELLULITE FIRMING LOTION - available in 128 oz./ gallon size.
(Exfoliation should not be done immediately before treatment. Recommend that Client exfoliates the day before treatment and 2 - 3 times per week after treatment using BAMBOO BODY SCRUB.)
A powerful blend of active, botanical ingredients to help lipolysis and micro-circulation.
- Fisetin is a natural antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, key enzyme for the influx of glucose into the cells, diminishing lipogenesis after eating.
- Frambinone phenolic is a compound from natural origin - raspberry, that helps increase basal lipolysis and skin elasticity.
- Natural Caffeine helps blood flow by dilating blood vessel and helps stimulate waste elimination.
- Centella Asiatica extract to promote blood and lymph circulation to better oxygenate skin cells.
- Butcher's Broom Herb that is used for disorders of the system for improving circulation.
- TEA-Hydroidide Iodine Compound has effective lipolytic properties.
- Carnitine is known for actively helping free the stored fat from cells, boosting the metabolism of the cell by converting it to fuel for the cells.
- Chestnut H Extract helps protect and strengthen the veins and capillaries, promotes better and healthier collagen and fights inflammation.
- Green Tea Extract reduces free radical damage.
- Seaweed feeds the skin with essential minerals and nutrients.
- Aloe Vera Barbadensis Leaf Extract is a natural humectant and skin conditioner.
- Discounts available for larger quantities. (please email us for a quote)
To Use: For maximum results, massage onto problem or cellulite-prone areas once or twice daily; morning or night. Ingredient effectiveness is enhanced by a warming and flushing experiences as circulation increases in the stimulated area. Wash hands immediately after application.
Suggested retail items for client's home use:
CELLULITE FIRMING LOTION - 12 oz.
SEAWEED BODY SOAP - 5.5 oz.
BAMBOO BODY SCRUB - 9 oz