Restorative Marine Moisturizer 12-2 oz Jars
12- 2 oz jars at wholesale price $16.00 per jar. Suggested Retail price $28.00-$32.00 each
Clinically test to improve fine lines and increase hydration levels. This formula uses an extract product by bio-fermentation of a strain of red marine algae abundant along the shores of the Hawaiian Islands.
Studies have also shown a substantial reduction in redness. Soothes irritated and dehydrated skin due to sunburn, chemical peels, laser treatments and harsh environmental conditions.
- Sodium Hyaluronat – Known as a excellent humectants and emollient with moisturizers, lubricates and soothes skin.
- Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate) - Anti-oxidant – Nourishes the skin and protects it from the breakdown of premature aging caused by free radical damage.
- Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate) – Studies have shown that Vitamin A helps the skin elasticity, and normalizes dry parched skin.
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) - Anti-oxidant – Known to trigger the production of collagen.
- Ginseng Extract – Ginseng Extract is beneficial in this moisturizer for revitalizing and conditioning the skin. Used for thousands of years, and touted as a prolonger of life and cure for literally all human ills, not to mention being the cornerstone of a multimillion dollar ginseng trade.
- Rose Hip Extract – Extremely rich source of Vitamin C, containing ten times the amount contained in oranges. Rose Hips also contains Vitamin A, B, B2, E, K, and P as well as iron and copper compounds.
- Co Q 10 – Ubiquinone – is a vitamin like nutrient that resides in the mitochondrial cell membrane. Coenzyme Q 10 is known for cellular energy source.
- Ginkgo Biloba Extract – Known for its purifying and detoxifying properties.
- Horse Chest Nut Extract – Known for its healing properties. Also know as a vasoconstriction, to reduce redness.