Restorative Marine Moisturizer 8-16 oz Jars
You will receive 8- 16 oz jars at wholesale price. Our bulk option gives you the opportunity to repackage for different sized retail bottles. Example= 1- 16 oz jar will fill 4- 4 oz jars= Retail price $22.00-$32.00 each depending on the size of bottle you choose to sell. Or you can label these 16 oz bottles and sell them as is.
Clinically test to improve fine lines and increase hydration levels. This formula uses an extract product by bio-fermentation of a strain of red marine algae abundant along the shores of the Hawaiian Islands. Studies have also shown a substantial reduction in redness. Soothes irritated and dehydrated skin due to sunburn, chemical peels, laser treatments and harsh environmental conditions.
- Sodium Hyaluronat – Known as a excellent humectants and emollient with moisturizers, lubricates and soothes skin.
- Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate) - Anti-oxidant – Nourishes the skin and protects it from the breakdown of premature aging caused by free radical damage.
- Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate) – Studies have shown that Vitamin A helps the skin elasticity, and normalizes dry parched skin.
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) - Anti-oxidant – Known to trigger the production of collagen.
- Ginseng Extract – Ginseng Extract is beneficial in this moisturizer for revitalizing and conditioning the skin. Used for thousands of years, and touted as a prolonger of life and cure for literally all human ills, not to mention being the cornerstone of a multimillion dollar ginseng trade.
- Rose Hip Extract – Extremely rich source of Vitamin C, containing ten times the amount contained in oranges. Rose Hips also contains Vitamin A, B, B2, E, K, and P as well as iron and copper compounds.
- Co Q 10 – Ubiquinone – is a vitamin like nutrient that resides in the mitochondrial cell membrane. Coenzyme Q 10 is known for cellular energy source.
- Ginkgo Biloba Extract – Known for its purifying and detoxifying properties.
- Horse Chest Nut Extract – iKnown for its healing properties. Also know as a vasoconstrictor, to reduce redness.