Seaweed Body Wrap Spa Clay (176 oz Professional Size)
Our Professional size SEAWEED SPA CLAY® - 176 oz. is loaded with natural ingredients and infused with plant extracts, trace elements, minerals, and vitamins that work to detoxify, stimulate blood circulation, and increase lymphatic movement for slimming, firming, detoxification, and cellulite services.
- Seaweed is applied all over the body in a foil wrap. It is very messy and sure does not smell good. But it is also very beneficial. It can do a whole lot of good to your body.
- Minerals: Seaweed is very rich in minerals, and these get absorbed into the skin. This can be a big deal because most people do not get enough minerals into their bodies as they eat mostly junk food that's really low on nutrition. And for people who have problems related to digestion and cannot ingest minerals from food, this can be a real blessing
- A significant percentage of illnesses are due to mineral deficiencies. Most people are simply not getting enough minerals from their diets. Minerals like iron, potassium, magnesium, iodine, selenium and others are vital to our bodies, yet their content in today's foods is falling rapidly
- Seaweed has an abundance of minerals and trace elements like iron, copper, manganese, zinc, selenium, calcium and iodine - and these can be absorbed by the skin and benefit us in countless ways
- Fat: Seaweed also can help eliminate some of the fatty deposits underneath the skin
- Fluid retention: It can be a great help for anyone with fluid retention problems as well. Seaweed draws out excess fluid from the cells, pulling out toxins present in the skin as well
- Weight loss and metabolism: Seaweed has iodine. And iodine is known to boost metabolism and help in breaking down fats
- Detoxification: Calcium and magnesium in seaweed help in eliminating excess fluids that may lead to inflammation and cellulite.
- Provides and improves circulation within the skin, increasing nutrient supply to the affected tissues. Metabolism is improved, and detoxification occurs through natural draining of the hydro-lymphatic system
- Free radicals: Ionizing minerals in the wrap neutralize free radicals that damage our bodies and are responsible for a host of pains, aches and afflictions
- Healthier skin: Seaweed increases nutrient and oxygen supply to skin cells and tissues, making them healthier and more radiant. Skin tone is improved as well. Thus, it's very effective anti aging treatment as well when done regularly
- PMS, bloat: It also help with a host of menopause related issues like heavy legs, skin aging and more since it improves circulation and aids as a decongestant in the skin. Trace elements like magnesium, calcium and silica help drain the lymphatic system naturally
- Most salons & spas charge an upwards of 130-165.00 for this treatment (depending on location)
"With all the advantages of using our SEAWEED SPA CLAY your customers won't even mind the rich organic smell"