Ultra Soy Peptide Crème With Alpha Lipoic Acid 4-16 oz Bottles
You will receive 4- 16 oz bottles at wholesale price. Our bulk option gives you the opportunity to repackage for different sized retail bottles. Example= 1- 16 oz bottle will fill 4- 4 oz bottles= Retail price $22.00-$32.00 each depending on the size of bottle you choose to sell. Or you can label these 16 oz bottles and sell them as is.
Soy Proteins help to bring back luster and a youthful radiance to your delicate skin. This is an excellent choice for both men and women with dehydrated skin. Recommended for harsh winter months or hot summer days that can reduce the levels of necessary moisture. Soybeans are by far the most concentrated source of isoflavones, Isoflavones found in soy protein are known to protect the skin against hormone-related aging, such as in menopause.
- Soybean Protein – Soy is a plant-based ingredient and is a known source of Isoflavones. This ingredient is an excellent plant protein alternative to dairy or animal derived protein or wheat gluten.
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide & Pamitoyl Terapeptide-7 (Matrixyl®) – Clinical tested results; 44.9% reduction of deep wrinkles, 16.6 % reduction lifting effects, 14.4% reduction of roughness within 2 months of daily use.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) – Thioctic Acid; a well-known natural substance found in certain foods and produced in the human body. It has impressive properties of fighting free radicals, promotes cell energy production, and anti-inflammatory.
- Shea Butter – Extracted from the Shea Tree (Butyrosperum Parkii) that grows wild in Central Africa. Known for protective properties from harsh environment such as cold dry winter days and the hot summer sun.
- Sodium Hyaluronate – Known as an excellent humectants and emollient with moisturizers, lubricates and soothes skin. This ingredient holds 1,000 times it own weight in moisture binding effects.
- Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate) - Anti-oxidant – Nourishes the skin and protects it from the breakdown of premature aging caused by free radical damage.
- Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate) – Studies have shown that Vitamin A helps the skin elasticity, and normalizes dry-parched skin.
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) - Anti-oxidant – Known to trigger the production of collagen.