Aqua Bamboo Theatrical Makeup Sealer
Our Aqua Bamboo Sealer is a unique spray specially formulated to seal and cover up any kind of makeup. It is 100% waterproof and lightweight. It's 24 hour hold does not interfere with skin perspiration as it does not clog or block skin pores. This sealer solution is very easy to use and dries quite easily to give a translucent matte finish.
Added bonus - It also absorbs all excess oil and leaves your skin fresh and smooth all day. It’s universal multi-use makes this one of our top sellers! It can even be sprayed on top of a rash to keep it from spreading and a freshly sealed wound to neatly seal up the skin after which make up can still be applied. It typically sets easily within seconds. Its ability to seal virtually any kind of makeup makes it a highly rated favorite in the cosmetics industry. When sprayed all over the face and body and it will dry fast to leave behind a matte clear water resistant finish. It is perfect for all HD applications as it immediately becomes invisible when dry. Based on research, our Aqua Bamboo Sealer has been proven to be ten times stronger and better than any other sealer in the industry. If you are a makeup artist or a special effects professional, our Aqua Bamboo Sealer is a MUST have for you!
Features & Benefits
- Aqua Bamboo seals any kind of makeup from everyday to heavier theatrical makeup.
- Water-proof, smudge-proof and lightweight texture keeps the makeup in place for hours.
- Easy to use, dries with translucent matte finish, absorbs excess oil and doesn’t clog pores.
- Absorbs all excess oil and leaves your skin fresh and smooth all day.
- Universal multi-use can be used to seal and set makeup, can even be sprayed on top of a rash to keep it from spreading and a freshly sealed wound to neatly seal up the skin after which make up can still be applied.
- Typically sets easily within seconds.
- Leaves behind a matte clear water resistant finish.
- Immediately becomes invisible when dry.
- Ten times stronger and better than any other sealer in the industry.
- A little bit goes along way! You don't need much of this product for it to work.