Superfood Nourishing Pineapple Facial Milk - MQO 12 pcs
Anytime is the perfect time to PERFECT your Skincare Routine!
Our Superfood Nourishing Pineapple Facial Milk is not only visually fun, it's incredibly good for the skin too! Power packed with amazing skin-loving ingredients this one of a kind dual mask is not ONLY a mask, but its also a cleansing butter and a makeup remover. Powered by Pineapple which is naturally rich in AHA's, Squalane, Hyaluronic Acid and Glycerin to name a few, which plump the look of skin and seal in moisture, helping to support dehydrated skin. It targets dullness and uneven skin tone leaving behind a brighter more youthful glow. Discover the beauty of Pineapple - It's total skin perfection!
Clean beauty, Vegan + Cruelty free
- Super Soft, Fresh Skin Formulated with Natural Pineapple, this lightweight formula will replenish hydration for a healthier, softer complexion. Leaves skin softer, smoother, and healthier-looking.
- AHA's Naturally hydrate and deliver essential vitamins to the skin on a cellular level.
- Antioxidants Helps protect skin against environmental stressors, Dryness, Dullness and Uneven Texture, and Loss of Firmness and Elasticity.
- Hyaluronic Acid This holy-grail, high molecular weight hydrator contains moisture-binding properties and can hold 1000x its weight in water to reveal supple, bouncy, and visibly plump skin.
- Peony Root Brightens and soothes skin
- Suggested retail price $$28.00-42.00 depending on your geographical location
- Dimensions 3.8X3.8X10.3 cm NET WEIGHT 0.95 fl. oz. | 28 ml.
If this is your first purchase with us and you want to add your logo to this fabulous product, please go to the listing labeled 100pcs. If you purchase 12 pcs it comes blank with no logo no label and no box. You will need to add your own label for re-sale. If you need assistance please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or you chat with us live on our website Monday-Saturday 8am to 6pm.
*Please note: Color shades may vary the results of our shades may vary due to a number of factors including but not limited to; monitor resolution settings lighting & skin tone etc.