Custom Skin Care Manufacturing
Want to develop a skin care line that is younique to ONLY you and YOUR brand? Then Custom Manufacturing is the right choice for you!
Develop Your Own Skin Care Branded Formulation, Packaging And More! Custom Manufacturing is different than Private Label. Here are the differences and a few things you need to know before you make the decision to Custom Manufacture your line.
- Private Label: Private Label is putting your brand on our already made and tested products. You can still make them younique to your brand by choosing creative names, designs and packaging. Our Private Label Skin Care requires low minimum quantities, which is one reason it is a little bit more pricey than our cosmetics lines, that and the top notch ingredients that go into our skin care lines. Of course the more you buy, the more you save. Our Bulk products let you buy more for a better price, made, tested and ready to repackage, saving you a ton of money! Our retail products can be labeled with your logo for a fee. Our samples are available for you test. (purchase only)
- Custom Manufacturing: Is where YOU come up with an idea, untested, unmade, from scratch and we create it for you. We do not assist in selecting ingredients, fragrances, etc. You are creating this product, specifically and uniquely for your brand. No one else in the world will have this product but you! This can be a very expensive journey depending on what you are trying to create and the ingredients needed to create it. We will also have it tested by our partnering labs and scientist to ensure quality. With custom manufacturing there are higher minimums you will need to commit to, however, the product is created and designed specifically for only your brand. All parties will be required to sign an RDA confidentiality form and the turn time is about 90 days give or take. 50% deposit will be collected at the time of signing and the balance paid before the product is released. You will get 3 free revisions with this service and a sample to test to ensure it was produced exactly as you envisioned. This is an excellent choice for established businesses who want to stand out from others in the industry. (Not so much for the start up or smaller business as it can be very costly)
1. MQO starts out at 1000 to 2000 pcs and does up from there. Private Label on the other hand generally requires a much smaller budget as the order minimum is significantly lower. Our minimum starts at only 50-100 pcs. With CM (Custom Manufacturing) you do get a significant price break buying in bulk.
2. You MUST come to use with your own formula and ratios. We do not put this together for you. If you do not have this information, you will not be able to do custom manufacturing.
3. Time Frame is approx. 2-6 months depending on the complexity of what you are trying to create. There are NO shortcuts. If you do not have the time to wait, you may want to consider the private label alternative.
Now with all of that said, you can skip the middleman and brokers and go straight to the Source - US! As a skin care manufacturer we are constantly creating and/or updating formulations. Whether it be lotion manufacturing, creme manufacturing, shampoo manufacturing, etc. Our team of professional formulators and analytical chemists have years of skin care manufacturing experience and expertise to bring your product to life. Our state-of-the-art equipment can fill and manufacture your product with a lead time of 8 to 12 weeks, which is actually pretty quick for a custom product. We feature top shelf products made for several salons and spas around the world.
Get your Free Quote today on formulating and developing your own Innovative Skin Care Line. email us at email@example.com for more information!