By uploading User Content to this Site or by accepting these in connection with otherwise making User Content available to our website, you grant to TASH Cosmetics, LLC., its third-party service providers who provide content management services and its retail partners (collectively, the "Licensed Parties") the worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, fully-paid, non-exclusive, transferable right to use your User Content in any manner to be determined in the Licensed Parties' sole discretion, including but not limited to on its webpages, social media pages operated by the Licensed Parties, promotional e-mails and advertisements, and in other marketing, promotional and advertising initiatives, in any media now or hereafter known. The Licensed Parties may use, display, reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works from, combine with other materials, alter and/or edit your User Content in any manner in their sole discretion, with no obligation to you whatsoever. You grant the Licensed Parties the right to use your username, real name, image, likeness, caption, location or other identifying information in connection with any use of your User Content.
You hereby represent and warrant that (i) you own all rights in and to your User Content, or, if the User Content is subject to third party proprietary rights, including, for example, material protected by copyright, trademark, patent or trade secret law or other proprietary rights laws, you have all necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to publish the User Content you submit and to grant the rights granted herein, including permission from all person(s) appearing in your User Content; (ii) you are not a minor, (iii) you are legally entitled to post the User Content, , and (iv) the User Content is not libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, indecent, threatening, harassing, hateful, or offensive and the Licensed Parties' use of your User Content as described herein will not violate any other law. You hereby release, discharge and agree to hold the Licensed Parties, and any person acting on their behalf, harmless from any liability related in any way to the Licensed Parties' use of your User Content.
The Licensed Parties reserve the right to remove any User Content from the Site, the Brand properties and the Services at any time, for any reason. If you believe User Content residing on the Site or the Services infringes a copyright, please refer to our Copyright Policy.COPYRIGHT POLICY
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may provide us with written notification of your claim in accordance with the requirements of the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 ("DMCA") summarized below.
If you believe that any User Content or other material residing on or accessible through the Site or Services infringes a copyright, please send a written notification of copyright infringement by regular mail (not e-mail) to the following "Designated Agent" for purposes of receiving notice under the DMCA relating to the Site and Services:
TASH Cosmetics, LLC
3680 Wilshire Blvd. Ste P04
Los Angeles, CA. 90010
To be effective, the written notification must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single website are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit TASH Cosmetics, LLC to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit TASH Cosmetics, LLC to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number and if available an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Once proper infringement notification is received by the Designated Agent, it is TASH Cosmetics, LLC' policy to: (a) remove or disable access to the infringing material; (b) notify the provider of the material or user that it has removed or disabled access to such material; and (c) terminate repeat infringers' access to the Site and Services.
A person who receives a notification of alleged copyright infringement, and believes that the claim is erroneous, may submit a counter notification to TASH Cosmetics, LLC' Designated Agent within thirty (30) days of the date the material was removed from the site. To be effective, a counter notification must be a written communication that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the person submitting the counter notification;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the person submitting the counter notification has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- The name, address and telephone number of the person submitting the counter notification and a statement that such person consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if such person's address is outside of the United States, and that such person shall accept service of process from the person who provided the infringement notification or from their agent.
Upon receipt of a counter notification, containing the information as outlined above, TASH Cosmetics, LLC shall promptly provide the complaining party with a copy of such counter notification and shall inform the complaining party that it will replace the removed material or cease disabling access to it. TASH Cosmetics, LLC shall replace the removed material or cease disabling access to the material within fourteen (14) business days following receipt of the counter notification, provided TASH Cosmetics, LLC' Designated Agent has not received notice from the complaining party that an action has been filed seeking a court order to restrain the alleged infringer from engaging in infringing activity on the TASH Cosmetics, LLC Site or Services.