High Pigment + Waterproof Eyebrow Pencil With Sharpener - MQO 25 pcs
Our High Pigment + Waterproof Eyebrow Pencil With Sharpener is a long-lasting, smudge proof brow formula with an innovative fine tip pencil for precise application. The easy-to-use pencil comes equipped with a sharpener at one end and a pigment perfection on the other, making it easy to create the perfect brow that looks naturally-full, finished, and well defined. Comes in 5 different shades for you to choose from.
- High Pigment + Waterproof Eyebrow Pencil With Sharpener
- Long-lasting, smudge proof brow formula
- Innovative fine tip pencil for precise application
- Easy-to-use, comes equipped with a sharpener at one end and a pigment perfection on the other
- Create the perfect brow that looks naturally-full, finished, and well defined
- Comes in 5 different shades for you to choose from
- Suggested retail price $16.00-24.00 depending on your geographical location
- Dimensions 1.5X1.5X19.4 cm 7.2g
If this is your first purchase with us and you want to add your logo to this fabulous product, you will also need to add the logo fee to your cart and upload your logo via the upload button on the listing. The logo plate fee is on the home page under the "Add ons" category. If this is a subsequent order for this product and we already have your logo on file you will need to add the reorder print fee to your cart. If you need assistance please email us at email@example.com or chat with one of customer service rep's online Monday-Friday, 8am to 6pm
*Please note: Color shades may vary the results of our shades may vary due to a number of factors including but not limited to; monitor resolution settings lighting & skin tone etc.
Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Stearic Acid, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Synthetic Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Tocopherol. May Contain (+/-): Yellow 5/Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).