Single Shade Loose Glow Powder Highlighter
Embrace your glow like a true glow-getter! Our Single Shade Loose Powder Highlighters were created with versatility and customization in mind. Start with a subtle, luminous sheen or build this powder up for an intense, amplified look. Mix your favorite shades to create a "couture cocktail" and take your highlight game to the next level. Apply it on your face, eyes, lips, body—or anywhere you need some extra sparkle and glow. Designed for all skin tones and types, so everyone can find their go-to glow.
Clean beauty, Vegan + Cruelty free
- Created with versatility and customization in mind
- Subtle, luminous sheen with building powder up for an intense, amplified look
- Mix your favorite shades to create a "couture cocktail" and take your highlight game to the next level
- Can be applied to face, eyes, lips, body—or anywhere you need some extra sparkle and glow
- Designed for all skin tones and types, so everyone can find their go-to glow
- Suggested retail price $18.00-22.00 depending on your geographical location
- Dimensions 7.2X7.2X3.4 cm 30g
If this is your first purchase with us and you want to add your logo to this fabulous product, you will also need to add the logo fee to your cart and upload your logo. The logo plate fee is on the home page under the "Add ons" category. If this is a subsequent order for this product and we already have your logo on file you will need to add the reorder print fee to your cart. If you need assistance please email us at email@example.com or chat with one of customer service rep's online Monday - Friday, 8am to 6pm.
*Please note: Color shades may vary the results of our shades may vary due to a number of factors including but not limited to; monitor resolution settings lighting & skin tone etc.
Mica, Magnesium Myristate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic wax, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed butter, Tin Oxides, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.