To file a dispute claim with TASH Cosmetics for wrong items or damaged items received you must follow these steps:
1. Contact us immediately after doing the following
2. Do not remove any stickers or tags from your products
3. Do not change sticker names or numbers from your products as they are identifying markers that we need to to validate your return/exchange
4. Take pictures of the front, back, sides, top and bottom of product and send to us
5. Pictures must be clear for us to see what you are referring to. If we can't see it how can we help assist you?
Received defective, damaged or incorrect item(s)
We all try our best but sometimes mistakes can happen. Any item that is believed to be defective, damaged or incorrect may only be replaced for the same item. Please contact our customer service team within 10 days of delivery so that we may assist you in filing a claim. Hold on to any/all items until further instructed for a solution.
If you received damaged merchandise, please retain the box, packaging and all contents and contact your account manager for assistance. We do ask for photos of the damages to determine if the damage was caused during shipping so, please be prepared to send photos of the damage, the box, the packing materials and items inside and contact us as soon as possible.
We do not accept returns, issue refunds or exchanges based on change of mind or buyer’s remorse. Under extenuating circumstances at our discretion on a case-by-case basis, should a refund or cancellation be accepted by our management team, a restocking fee of 50% will be applied. Please be sure of what you are ordering before placing an order. This is how we keep our pricing competitive with others.
Typically we do not offer refunds. If eligible, you may return your order for a exchange of the same type of product. The exchange must be approved by a Manager.
To apply for a refund when your product arrives damaged or incorrect
1. You must contact customer service with in 10 days of receiving your products at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. All products must be in original packaging and have all original tags, labels and stickers on them. If anything is removed it will void any type of warranty for that particular product.
3. You must send photo's of the defective/damaged item with a description of what happened. When sending photos we need front, back, side, top and bottom phots. This is a must for us to be able to file a claim on your behalf.
4. Emptied or refilled products will not qualify for any refund or exchange. All products must be in their original and respective packaging.
Verification of Claim
All claims are subject to verification. Once a claim is filed verification of the purchase and condition of said products is started. Once approved we will process an exchange for incorrect items and/or damaged items within 10 working days of receipt of the merchandise. If your claim is denied you will also receive that acknowledgement within 10 days.
Processing your claim means that we will have a resolution to the claim within 10 days. It does not mean you will receive new products with in 10 days. New products will take the same amount of time as the original order took.
Please note: We do not offer refunds or exchanges for buyer’s remorse so please select and buy your items carefully. If an item was sent by mistake in the wrong shade or color and it was our mistake - let's face it were only human and once in a great while a mistake can happen. Please contact us and we will issue a replacement item. Same policies apply. You must send photos and a claim must be filed. You will need an RAN number to return any " Oops" items. Exchanges and returns are process on a case by case basis. Not every claim is the same. It takes about 10 days for us to process your claim.
*Also Please Note
Due to the different variations in computer monitors, the colors may look a little different to you in person than they do on the monitor. This is normal and not considered a mistake or a wrong item sent.
Your order must be eligible for return before filing a claim
1. Blank no logo products. Anything with a logo on it can not be returned, refunded or exchanged. Make sure to approve your mock up and make sure it is correct. Once you approve a mockup it is considered your legal signature approving the printing in such a way that reflects the mockup you received and approved. We keep record of all approvals on your account for every approved mockup we do.
Final Sale items
Final sale items such as LOGO products, Limited Edition Collections, Sets, Bundles, Promotional Sales, etc cannot be returned for refund, exchange or credit. Coupons and promo codes cannot be applied to final sale items.
Only orders that have not been processed can be cancelled. Please contact our customer service team to cancel the order immediately before processing. Typically orders are processed with in 2 business days. If you received a tracking number via email – you cannot cancel the order under any circumstances nor may you modify the order in anyway. Avoid sending an email with cancellation requests as time sensitive items cannot be processed quickly by email. Please chat with a representative live via our chat box Monday-Saturday from 8am-6pm. Keep in mind we are close Sunday's and all major holidays.
If your exchange or refund is approved
There are (2) ways we can resolve your claim. The first resolution we offer is a credit for the products to be taken off your next order. This is generally the quickest most efficient way for all parties involved to get your claim resolved.
If a refund of payment is approved, we will only credit back to the Cardholder’s original method f payment, credit / debit card account, which was used to pay for the original order. Please note that we shall not be responsible for any delays in credit to the Cardholder’s credit / debit card account as that is managed by the Cardholder’s issuing bank.
Return/Exchange by mail
As part of our ongoing effort to provide the best possible experiences for you and future customers, listening, learning and improving are at the top of our priority list. We value the trust you place in us and want to make your feedback count. We would greatly appreciate if you could include the reason for return and original order number in your return.
Once Your Claim Is Approved Please mail qualifying item(s) to:
TASH Cosmetics, LLC
Attn: Tina Cashin - Returns Department
1301 Ridgeview Dr
McHenry, IL. 60050
Shipping Approved Returns
TASH Cosmetics is not responsible for any shipping fees on returned items unless approved by management. TASH Cosmetics, LLC is not responsible for lost or untraceable return shipments. We recommend mailing your return using a carrier that offers tracking services.
Once the return is received and quality checked, you will receive a notice of exchange or refund for the item(s) minus any shipping fees.
Even though we do not anticipate it, things can happen, and things can come up. Were cautious and realistic all at the same time. We do have a legal team with business attorneys that handle all our legal disclosures, legal contracts and any legal issues that may arise. All problems and resolutions would be addressed by our legal team-If needed.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our dispute policy you can contact Manager Zachary Buchman at Zacharybuchman@tashcosmetics.com