To deliver on the TASH brand promise, we have designed every detail of our beauty products to meet the high expectations of Beauties all around the world.
- High Performance Products: We start with the latest in makeup innovation - long-lasting formulas, intensively pigmented colors and conditioning ingredients for skin-friendly benefits.
- Local Ingredients: Products infused with locally-inspired ingredients that not only help you look great but feel great too!
- Commitment & Responsibility: All TASH Cosmetics products Cruelty-Free.
- Aqua (Water) Almost two-thirds of the human body is made out of water. Therefore, it always makes sense to add water in cosmetics and skin care products, as it allows other ingredients in the product to disperse evenly across your skin and absorb properly.
- Botanical Extracts There are a number of plant and botanical extracts that are commonly used in cosmetics and skin care products. These extracts are considered to be highly beneficial for the skin.
- Hydroxy Acids Citrus - Hydroxy Acids, AHAs and BHAs are hydroxy acids that are commonly associated with skin care products and solutions. These acids help to treat a variety of skin care problems and also boost new skin cell turnover.
- Peptides Peptides are extremely similar to proteins in the way they function. Despite having shorter chains when compared to proteins, peptides are essential for basic functions, producing collagen and ensuring that the skin remains plump, supple and youthful.
- Vitamins Vitamins are considered to be extremely beneficial for our insides as well as our outsides. Numerous studies have shown that vitamins play a major role in protecting the body from the damage caused by sun rays as well as damage caused by free radicals.
- Luxury Ingredients TASH Cosmetics promises its customers a luxurious and heavenly experience each time they use our products. A few of the main luxury ingredients that allow us to make this promise include gold and diamond dust. Gold has been associated with skin and health care for centuries. Diamond dust is also known to have a long association with cosmetics and skin care. In fact, the use of these ingredients dates back to ancient times.
- Miscellaneous Ingredients Here are a few other ingredients used by TASH Cosmetics that are worth their weight in gold! Coconut Oil (Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride). Coconut oil is a natural oil that helps the products to penetrate deeper into your skin and moisturize your skin from within without causing irritation. It is an amazing ingredient and has many beneficial uses.
- DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol) DMAE helps to stabilize the cell membranes, protect your skin from the damage caused by free radicals and have a firming effect on your skin.
- Collagen (Organic plant based collagen is certified USDA Organic, Non-GMO, made only from organic plant foods and can build the body’s own natural production of collagen) Collagen is directly related to how old your skin looks and the more collagen your body produces, the younger your skin appears. However, as we age, our bodies produce less collagen. That is why it is essential for mature skin to use a product containing collagen to replenish what is lost and help boost the skin's natural collagen production.
- Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii) and Hyaluronic Acid (Hyaluronic acid, a substance naturally found in the joints and deeper layers of skin, has been dubbed "the key to the fountain of youth" promoting, and healing the growth of new cells. An active ingredient in many topical anti-aging treatments, hyaluronic acid has proven itself highly effective at plumping and firming sagging skin, diminishing fine lines and wrinkles, treating acne scars and healing damaged skin). For a long time-Hyaluronic acid did not occur naturally in plants. But in 2009 after years of research, a method of producing 'clean' hyaluronic acid from plant cells was born and has been verified, providing a more efficient and ethical way of making this polysaccharide for biomedical purposes.-AMEN!
These are just a few of our fabulous ingredients. But as you can see, we take your overall health, makeup and skin care seriously.