COLOR VIBE Ultra-Precise Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner - MQO 12 pcs
Express your vibe with our waterproof blingy eyeliner that glides on easily to create the boldest colorful looks. This liquid eyeliner has up to 24 hours of waterproof wear in 7 high pigment shades that lasts all day without smudging or fading. The flexible, slim tip provides ultimate control for a seamless and smooth one-stroke application, making it the perfect felt-tip eyeliner for beginners.
- Glides on easily to create anything from the boldest to the most natural eyeliner looks
- Delivers up to 24 hours of waterproof wear
- 7 undeniable color shades that last all day without smudging or fading
- The flexible, slim tip provides ultimate control for a seamless and smooth one-stroke application
- Perfect felt-tip eyeliner for beginners
- Cruelty Free & Vegan
- Suggested retail $16.00-22.00 depending on your geographical location
- Dimensions 2.5X2.5X15 cm 16g
If this is your first purchase with us and you want to add your logo to this fabulous product, please go to the listing labeled MQO 25 pcs and follow instructions on that page. If this is a subsequent order for this product and we already have your logo on file you will need to add the reorder print fee to your cart. 12 pcs comes blank no logo no label for you to add your own. If you need assistance please contact customer support at email@example.com or you can chat with a live rep Monday-Saturday directly on our website from 8am to 6pm.
*Please note: Color shades may vary the results of our shades may vary due to a number of factors including but not limited to; monitor resolution settings lighting & skin tone etc.
Aqua / Water / Eau, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Ci 77266 [Nano] / Black 2, Methylpropanediol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer, Poloxamer 407, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Bht, Octadecyl Di-T-Butyl-4-Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.